- Honourable Minister of NFS&R, Chaudhry Tariq Bashir Cheema Addressed Participants of National Dialogue on Agriculture
- Honourable Minister of National Food Security & Research, Chaudhry Tariq Bashir Cheema visited PATCO Display Center
- Free Training Courses
- Raising of Free-range Poultry Birds for Organic Eggs and Meat at PATCO Farms
- Dr. Ghulam Muhammad Ali, Chairman PATCO Board of Directors / Chairman PARC and CEO PATCO, Dr. Mansab Ali with APO Delegation
- CEO PATCO, Dr. Mansab Ali Visited PATCO Display Center installed on Jashn-e-Baharan Festival in Faisalabad
- CEO PATCO, Dr. Mansab Ali Presented PATCO’s Business Strategies and activities to Delegation of Asian Productivity Organization (APO) during its Visit to NARC, Islamabad
- CEO PATCO, Dr. Mansab Ali gave an overview of PATCO activities and Achievements to Honorable Minister Planning Development & Special Initiatives, Mr. Ahsan Iqbal during Symposium.
- PATCO participated in Agriculture Investment Symposium at Marriot Hotel, Islamabad on 28 February 2023.
PATCO News & Events
Honourable Minister of NFS&R, Chaudhry Tariq Bashir Cheema Addressed Participants of National Dialogue on Agriculture
A three-day National Dialogue on Agricultural Research started at the National Agricultural Research Centre,...
Honourable Minister of National Food Security & Research, Chaudhry Tariq Bashir Cheema visited PATCO Display Center
Honourable Minister of National Food Security & Research, Chaudhry Tariq Bashir Cheema visited PATCO...
Free Training Courses
Click on this link to apply - درخواستیں نیچے دیے گے لینک پر بھیجیں...
A dynamic commercial and marketing company has been looked out since long for transferring the knowledge and technical know how, available with National Agricultural Research System (NARS) in general and PARC in particular to the ultimate end users viz. agro-industries and farmers. To fill the gap, PARC on the directive of Government of Pakistan has established an Innovative Product Marketing Company viz. PARC Agrotech Company (Pvt) Limited – PATCO with its head office at Islamabad.
The company got incorporated with the Securities and Exchange Commission of Pakistan under the Companies Ordinance, 1984 (XLVII of 1984) on 11th April, 2008. The company is limited by shares.
Monitoring & Evaluation
Remote Sensing & Gis
Agricultural Linkages Program (ALP) Ministry of National Food Security & Research – Government of Pakistan
May 2019 to April 2021 (continued)
International Maize and Wheat Improvement Center (CIMMYT)
January 2019 to December 2019
The Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (UNFAO)
December 2015 to March 2016
Dr. Mansab Ali (CEO)
It is well-known fact that Pakistan is an agricultural country and struggling hard for self-sufficiency in agricultural production to reduce its import bill and bring prosperity to the tillers. I firmly believe that we can not only achieve these targets but also earn precious foreign exchange by developing robust technologies and their speedy transfer to the stakeholders. Regrettably, the present technology transfer process is slower and sluggish as compared to its desirable level particularly in ever increasing global competition. This invigorates the need to establish a dynamic commercial and marketing company to transfer knowledge and technical know how, available with PARC and/or National Agricultural Research System (NARS) to the ultimate end users viz.
PATCO Business Model
The principal business of the company is marketing and promotion of research and development (R&D) of products and services developed by Pakistan Agricultural Research Council (PARC), its research centres and other centres operating under National Agricultural Research System (NARS). PATCO is a unique company having a business model in the agriculture sector to develop technologies/products, pilot scale testing, marketing to the customers and commercial production enhancement through the private sector to meet the high demand of the customers. The key points/steps of PATCO business model are given below:
The Business Model includes
- Addressing agriculture challenges/issues
- Knowledge/innovation developed by NARS/PARC
- Pilot-scale testing by PATCO
- Marketing by PATCO
- Demand-based upscaling plan
- Partner involvement for investment
- Feasibility based investment plan
- Commercial production & marketing
- Establishment of display centre/franchises
- Developing certified brands for domestic and international markets